Muswell Hill Low Carbon Zone.
Muswell Hill Low Carbon Zone is part of the Mayor of London's ten "flagship Low Carbon Zones" project across London to:
- reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions
- understand and provide solutions to "fuel poverty"
- support green jobs
As part of the launch of Muswell Hill Low Carbon Zone, Haringey Council, in partnership with the Energy Saving Trust are holding a "Greening Your Home: Saving Water" event on Wednesday, 24th February 2010, at the Friends Meeting House in Muswell Hill, Church Crescent, N10 3NE, from 7pm - 9pm .
The Energy Saving Trust
The Energy Saving Trust is one of the UK’s organisations set up to address the impacts and effects of climate change.
Experts from The Energy Saving Trust promise to use the The Greening Your Home:Saving Water event to:
- explain how we can save water...
- reduce our business and household water (and fuel) bills.
- demonstrate how to use water-saving devices, including an opportunity to try out the Shower Simulator
"Please call 020 8489 3260 or email email@example.com to book your place."
Oh, they also have a "free prize draw to win a £50 eco gift voucher!"
"Greening Your Home: Saving Water" event on Wednesday, 24th February 2010, at the Friends Meeting House in Muswell Hill, Church Crescent, N10 3NE, from 7pm - 9pm .
Copyright © Abi 2010 For Sustainable Haringey. All rights reserved.